Do you know how you feel right now? Do you know how you felt on Saturday night around 8:00 pm?
That feeling..........it is proof positive of everything we have been saying here since the Colorado game last year.
We beat the worst Florida team since the Charlie Pell era on Saturday. We beat them in a close game. We beat them in a game in which the defense gave up NEGATIVE yards rushing. We have acted like Ole Miss after they beat LSU once in a blue moon. We are the second largest money producing program in a State that produces the third most talent on average. Yet we act like we are not supposed to win games against divisional opponents.
The defense looked great...it looked dare we say BVG-ish. Outside of that we were lucky to face a team in transition with a gimped-up QB. Here is a list of what is terrible at Georgia right now, why because it is what we do (oh, and FYI why have a replacement candidate poll and include the guy we want to replace?)
- The Special Teams.......the entire thing.
- The O-line......the entire thing.
- Aaron Murray
- The perception that Richt is forcing Grantham to reel it in
- PLAY CALLING by I Has A Crayon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The Defense.....the entire thing
- Todd Grantham
- Todd Grantham's play calling
- Todd Grantham's preparation
- Todd Grantham's intensity
- Todd Grantham's slightly perky man-tits themselves
- Our Wide Receivers..........they caught roughly 15 passes from Murray that were under thrown and behind them
Why do we say these things? Simple.....it is never enough. Are we playing well right now? Yes. Had we not continued to pay I Has A Crayon after the bowl game could we be undefeated? Maybe. Had we fired I Has a Crayon and hired a real special team and strength & conditioning coach could we be undefeated? Yes, I can say yes on that without hesitation.