|"I have returned by beloved cold blooded minions."|
However, like all Gators starters who have ever been injured since 1990 I am back just in time for the CT Party. Brothah Sanchez has held down the fort in my absences and has done a fine job of it. So on cocktail-eve let the Rider grab the mic and forget about game Im'a spit da truth!
- John Theus has had an official visit to ND and is to have an unofficial visit to Florida just in-case Richt gets fired........really......ND.........6-7 is cause for firing in Georgia but in ND 6-7 is as good as it is ever gonna get again.
- Grantham matches wits against cheese crotch. We shall see what Toddy Grahams does against a seasoned opponent of the 3-4.
- Bobo turned in his best performance of the season last week!
- Win this game and Richt's job is secure!......Pump the brakes their son. Auburn and GT still loom in the distance as well as the fact that we are still in the running to be the sacrificial offering for the Western Champion. Florida is a must win but not a win and you stay.
- The Game NEEDS to be a home and away and we will continue to always make that point!