1. SEC invites Texas and Texas A&M, then
2. Texas craps pants at the prospect of having to play more than two decent teams in a year, then
3. Texas runs and hides from the SEC. SEC follows the doo-doo smell and finds Texas' hiding place, then
4. Texas cries, holds breath, pitches hissey fit, and says that the SEC does not have enough true research facilities, then
5. SEC offers Chokelahomo, then
6. Chokelahomo calls their Masters in Austin to ask permission for the ability to ask for permission to consider if they should ask permission to consider the SEC's offer. Texas denies this request.
7. SEC gets stuck with Missouri, then
We get today's decision to have the Big 12 champion play the SEC champion every year. This is confusing because the main goal of Texas and Oklahoma in all of this has been to avoid having to play the best in the SEC every year.....yet now they will......play the best in the SEC every year. Wow! Texas really out maneuvered all of us on this one. So we can now officially write Texas and Oklahoma out of every having a chance to ever win the National Title ever again. Want to hear what a retard thinks about all of this? Well here goes: