Saturday, October 19, 2013
How Do You Spell Habitual Failure? G-E-O-R-G-I-A
Well looks like the old boys here at S&G were right and have been ever since that loss to Colorado back in 2010. Now....even now.....even after everything......there are still inbred, crack-smoking troglodytes in our fan base that write all of this off to bad luck. Did the refs blow a bunch of calls today? You bet they did. However, unless the officials threw 317 flags costing UGA 1,235 yards of offense then it should not have mattered because this was VANDERBILT!
Here is a definitive list of what is wrong at the University of Georgia:
1. Todd Grantham
2. Mark Richt
3. Mike Bobo
4. Joe Tereshinski
5. Will Friend
6. Scott Lakatos
7. Greg McGarity
8. The Athletic Association Board of Directors
9. The Special Teams Coach.....wait what's that? We don't have one.....well then see #2 and #7 above!
The entire thing needs to be scrapped and started over from scratch. I hate each and every person on this list and each and every person who uses any of the following excuses:
1. Injuries (as if they could not be mitigated by having a real S&C program)
2. The refs.....were they also at the Clampersun and Missouri games?
3. We were five yards short of a National Title last year (activate blind, unreasonable and insatiable desire to murder)
4. Any excuse to not fire everyone that I have failed to list.
I would like to officially thank Everyone at UGA and everyone who thinks this targeting crap is a good thing.....you have all ruined football for me this year and it would appear for many years to come.